Sunday, January 24, 2010

...twentyfour/threehundredsixtyfive...

Rainy winter days suck.  Being without an amphibious camera, I roamed my yard in a poncho with a large umbrella.  No too many photogenic things out there in the grey wetness but I'll see what I can work with.
 
The UPS guy will be bringing me presents tomorrow so I'm very excited.  I ordered a 70-300mm Tele-macro and some electronic extension tubes for super-macro work.  I'm so neurotic about waiting for mail.  I check the package tracking like an addict and right now I'm having a hard time resisting the urge to drive to Meaville and break into the UPS freight center.  At any rate with those additions to my camera bag, good things are on the horizon. 

I've been gobbling up the ebooks by David duChemin.  I find myself flipping through them when I feel frustrated and need a good reset.  Which I'm doing right now.






No comments:

Post a Comment