Monday, January 25, 2010

...twentyfive/threehundredsixtyfive...

Never thought I'd be glad to see snow.  It's been rainy and in the 40's, all the snow has congealed and hardened, everything is brown and grey.  

I'm just a ray of sunshine, aren't I?

So I got my new toy's and I totally love AF-macro extension tubes. It's a great substitute for pricey macro lenses.  On my last camera I used "manual" tubes, these would essentially render any lens manual.  These new tubes are wired for all the metering and AF contacts on the Nikon, it's fabulous.


Of course, I had to wake Schnebly up and do a portrait with the new equipment.
Here, I positioned my model on a rock and lured his gaze with a delicious brussel sprout.

You guys sick of the snail yet?






...me neither






No comments:

Post a Comment