Friday, January 15, 2010

...fifteen/threehundredsixtyfive...

Everyday should be friday.  My fantastic wife undecorated the house [so it's no longer Christmas] there's fancy chipotle shredded beef tacos on the dinner menu, the kids aren't fighting, I'm not on-call this weekend and I'm drinking a beer.  Doesn't get much better.

Fifteen days into this and all day now I try to think about the photo I will eventually take.  It rarely hits me until I actually pick up the camera.  It's 5:15pm and I still don't know.  I glance at my wife who looks amazing as usual...it may be her tonight.  Still no idea.  I'll get back to staring at her now...

I hereby reserve the right to make all of you look at her whenever I am at a loss for unique ideas.

3 comments:

  1. you're lucky to have such a beautiful, photogenic subject! loving the blog so far, keep up the great work. it's sure to be a fun year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT a great muse! Your wife is beautiful and you are so talented! Now lets see you make an ugly person look this lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wife is gorgeous! This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete