Monday, January 18, 2010

...eighteen/threehundredsixtyfive...

Ahh, the sound of children fighting and whining fills the air...it's almost bedtime.  The evil hour is 7:30-8:30pm when the children are very tired but know that bedtime looms ever near like Death's sythe and are losing their minds in the fruitless combat against time.  Always fun times. 

My day went well but the wife spent much of the day in the ER after receiving a wicked pile-driver to the ribs delivered by the side of the bath tub [That's why I don't ever wash my feet].  Now we're a bit concered about her spleen unlike the moron PA she was "treated" by at the ER.  She's just terribly uncomfortable.

Well, I suppose I have to stop rambling and provide a picture since all of you are now stalking me, but once again I am at a loss for creativity.  That, again, is why I'm doing this, even if I must force myself into taking a picture.

So, we have a pet snail.  His name is Schnebly.  You'll be seeing him fairly regularly.
Our daughter also has 3 motorized rats better known as Zhu Zhu Pets.  Their names are Chunk, Mr. Squiggles, and Pip Squeak. 

This is "Schnebly vs the Zhu Zhu Gang" or "The Showdown"



No comments:

Post a Comment