Monday, February 1, 2010

...thirtytwo/threehundredsixtyfive...

One whole month!  Wahoo!

Today I took a sick day from work because starting at 2:34am,  the manchild decided to violently evacuate his stomach every 20 minutes.  Very unpleasant, especially for him.

Since I was home all day while he writhed and moaned on the couch I took the time to try a new technique.   In between crushed ice and hot tea deliveries, I set up a mini drip photography studio on the dinner table.  Hanging a milk filled ziplock bag over an inverted mug and other "impact" surfaces, I poked a hole in the bag and fired away.





2 comments:

  1. these might be my favorite photos so far- they're really beautiful images

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome. I'm surprised the cat didn't get involved. ;)

    ReplyDelete