Monday, February 22, 2010

...fiftythree/threehundredsixtyfive...

I just drank a glass of tequila [a small glass and it was Patron on the rocks so it's classy, that's how I roll].  I'm not on-call and the kids are safe in their beds, my wife is absorbed into medical books/webcasts of Olympic curling so it's mellow time.

Tonight, I decided to use my wife as a model and took these shots while she studied.

My parents in AZ gave my wife an awesome gift this summer when we were out visiting.  My late grandmother's pearls and wedding/engagement ring.  My dad bought these pearls for her while he was serving in Vietnam.  They were well worn by a classy Texan lady for many years but still in good shape.  I had them cleaned and re-strung for my wife's birthday present.

1 comment:

  1. The 2nd one is very nice. Lovely collar bone. The first is missing perspective, I think. Perhaps a smaller aperture would give her shoulder more definition?

    ReplyDelete