Monday, February 8, 2010

...thirtynine/threehundredsixtyfive...

I've been vaguely coming down with a cold for what seems like weeks now.  This wimpy virus needs to figure out how to make it's presence known more effectively so my immune system can find it.  My awesome human of a wife let me nap after work.  After-work naps are the best.

No, I did not take a picture of a prune.  This is a large cocoon I found while we were at the lake yesterday.
It's from a giant silkworm moth and looks like a sarcophagus.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how many vagina's you've seen but I'm frightened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Well.. this human sexuality class isn't helping. And it's more like 'the vaginal barrel' as our text put it... outside of the body. Now i've given this more thought than I ever would have wished to.

    ReplyDelete