Friday, March 5, 2010

...sixtyfour/threehundredsixtyfive...

The boy.
























Tomorrow should be interesting.  I'll drag myself out of bed for a (hopefully) frosty morning.  These warmer days and clear frigid nights have created the perfect brew for the elusive hoarfrost.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  Then tomorrow night I plan to do some star trail/long exposure/lightpainting/landscapes if the ideas in my head come to fruition.  I wish I had friends that were interested in the same tedious art but, alas, I shall be tromping around in a dark field all by my lonesome self...sniff...sniff.

2 comments:

  1. I'll tromp around with you sometime. Tomorrow, however, I am going to a play. But i'm always for a photo-romp in the interest of awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd tromp around with you too, if I still lived there. Anywho, did you get my message about shooting our fundraising event? Let me know ASAP or if you have no idea what I'm talking about give me a call.

    ReplyDelete