Saturday, March 6, 2010

...sixtyfive/threehundredsixtyfive...

A spectacular frosting this morning!  
I really need some snowshoes. I had a great time but after looking through the shots I took, the images just seem to lack something.  I don't know maybe I'm just grumpy.  Most of the salvageable pictures need a lot time to process on my P.O.S. slow computer but here's a few that were finished tonight.


After a movie with the wife I'll be off to the same field to shoot some stars.


[EDIT: I got called for work tomorrow morning, damn beeper!  AND it's friggin' cold out there.  I'm gonna wuss out on this star trail project for tonight...maybe I'll get psyched up for it next weekend...or maybe it'll wait until spring.  I'll bring my camera with me tomorrow morning, so you may be seeing some more frost.]



1 comment:

  1. Great shots (as usual) Jarred! Did you guys have freezing fog recently? That hoarfrost is fantatsic!

    ReplyDelete