Wednesday, March 17, 2010

...seventysix/threehundredsixyfive...

This is a 14 frame stitch panoramic of the ravine from yesterday. The stitching is flawless with no distortion so my homemade pan head worked but the exposure sucks.  It's hard enough to get one exposure perfect but to expose 14 images evenly and seamlessly stitch them together into one good exposure is, well, not easy.  Here it is anyway.

































The UPS man brought me my Vivitar 285HV flash today and will be taking it back with him tomorrow.  I played with it for a while this evening and only got frustrated.  It's fully manual and I've never done any real flash photography so the learning curve is very steep.  I'll be exchanging it for a dedicated  iTTL flash, so it will actually "talk" to my camera and learn flash from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment