Thursday, May 6, 2010

...onehundredtwentysix/threehundredsixtyfive...

You may have noticed that there was no writing in yesterday's post.  Or you may have read it and cringed like a certain anonymous person that will likely not be visiting here any longer.  At any rate, I deleted my idiotic ranting.


Sometimes I forget that all of you that read my blog don't actually know me.  Therefore, you read something like that and think "Wow this dude is a huge jerk".   


Last night I tried to be funny and edgy.  People close to me get it, I like to pretend to be a cynical grumpy old man.  It's funny because, I'm really not.


I see now that randomly throwing my skewed idea of humor into this blog without warning might be considered offensive.  Sarcasm doesn't translate well in text and my internal censor was malfunctioning.


I'm sorry.




I'll get back to photography now.



3 comments: