Friday, May 21, 2010

...onehundredforty/threehundredsixtyfive...

I'm on cloud 9!  (what does that really mean, anyway)
I had my first "professional" gig this evening and it was a blast.  I did all the photography for an awesome fundraiser in Pittsburgh.  I'm such a pessimist and had been kind of dreading this night since I agreed to do it.  It was way out of my comfort zone which is the main reason I decided to go for it.   I was extremely anxious due to my complete lack of confidence but when it came down to it I went into "the zone" and totally nailed it.  The night started out great and kept getting better.  Apparently I know my camera better than I thought.
Here's a link: New Hope

and here's some unprocessed shots from the 475 I took.

3 comments:

  1. Every photographer is worse than their best admirer believes and better than their worst critique thinks.

    And you, sir, are easily above average.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. It WAS a compliment. Talk to my dad. He'll tell you my compliments are broken.

    ReplyDelete