Monday, May 31, 2010

...onehundredfiftyone/threehundredsixtyfive...

We had every intention to wait at least a little while before even considering getting another cat.  Apparently 2 days was long enough.
I was in my parent's backyard shooting some birds and I heard someone say, "Hey, wanna take a picture of something cuter than those birds?"

It was fate.  

Believe it or not he/she is almost 2 months old but looks no more than 2 weeks.  I had already explained to the nice lady that we weren't ready for a kitten yet when I decided that the wife should see this cute little thing.  My daughter came tagging along and it was over.

My daughter wants to name it Angel Face, my son likes Periwinkle, I'm partial to Steve.

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted a dog named Steve ... a cat named Steve would work too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Smith" would have been my suggestion. Dexter is just as good

    ReplyDelete