Sunday, October 24, 2010

...twohundredninetyseven/threehundredsixtyfive...

I started the day hitting Neshannock Falls, neslted outside Volant, PA.


















Then on to Hell's Hollow trail which is the southern end of McConnell's Mill State Park following the smaller Hell's Run on it's way to meet Slippery Rock Creek.  The weather wasn't as kind today with full sun creating harsh shadows but I did my best.  The hike was quiet and beautiful.  It was easy going until I continued past the "main attraction", Hell's Hollow Falls, off-trail where the rough terrain yielded much more appealing scenes further down Hell's Run. 
Quite appropriate for a place called Hell's Hollow.




5 frame panorama

more acorns
lime kiln
Add caption

























...and I followed this home.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant, I like very much the mini waterfalls, especially in black and white, the foam effect is very good.

    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete