Sunday, June 13, 2010

...onehundredsixtyfour/threehundredsixtyfive...

The first shot is the remains of the Hotel Evergreen, former strip-club turned pizza shop just prior to the fire (that's a pizza pan on the top step).  I had to pull my mid-size suv right up to the steps and set up my tripod on the roof but, alas, still not quite high enough.  Next time I'll bring the cherry-picker.  The second is an interesting building next door to the rubble.

The third and fourth are from the Spring House just outside our little town.  It's been sitting there for eons, who knows how many syringes and broken crack-pipes are in that pile.  I was standing on a pile of loose bricks, shooting handheld over a crumbling wall into the dark...fun.  I'll be returning soon, there's still a shot that's elluding me there. 



1 comment:

  1. did you get any photos of the "spa" in the back?? ha

    ReplyDelete