Monday, December 6, 2010

...threehundredfourty/threehundredsixtyfive...

I know I caught hell here for the same sentiments last winter but... I really loathe snow.  A few inches is tolerable and manageable but there's 3+ feet of it outside and it's not supposed to let up until tomorrow night. If human's were meant to live in conditions such as these we would look more like Sasquatch and less like naked mole rats.
 Why don't you move, you grump!  You say?    ...I'm working on it.


"Moon and Half Dome" (3 foot snowdrift + photoshop)

2 comments:

  1. La tercera me encanta, ya me diras donde la has hecho.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was able to translate :)

    The third photo was actually taken on my patio. there was a perfect little snowdrift that looked like a mountain. (I added the moon in Photoshop)

    ReplyDelete