Thursday, April 22, 2010

...onehundredtwelve/threehundredsixtyfive...

I'm going without Photoshop until mid May when CS5 is released.  So it's time to get back to basics. Instead of moaning about it I'm going to turn this next month into a "reset" time to get back to pushing my camera further as opposed to pushing my PC.  Digital editing software can really become a crutch and it's very easy to become a lazy photographer which I'm guilty of being all too frequently.


I received these heads from a friend of my mother's.  She was moving and wanted to be rid of the ugly things.  Her husband loved them and would only give them to someone who would appreicate a wall of ugly heads as much as he did.

That would be me.

There's eleven of them in all and they represent different fictional characters from Dickinsonians like Bill Sikes to pirates, fishermen, and random obscure nationalities.

This gentleman is a Kurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment